Volunteers Needed For 2021 ACC Fencing Championship at UNC
This year, UNC has the wonderful opportunity to serve as the hosts of the 2021 ACC Fencing Tournament at Carmichael Arena on February 27th and 28th. UNC’s Athletic Event Management unit is looking for volunteers to support these efforts.
When: February 27th and 28th
Where: Carmichael Arena
What: There will be 3 major roles volunteers will serve in. No prior experience is necessary!
- Replay: Will assist with replay camera operation.
- Strips: Will assist with changing out nameplates and tabulating scores during matches.
- Score Runner: Will assist the head statistician in ensuring scores are received.
There are 4 total volunteer shifts. Volunteering for the full day is encouraged!
- Saturday Morning (Feb 27): 7:15 AM-1:00 PM (Breakfast Provided)
- Saturday Afternoon (Feb 27): 12:45 PM-7:00 PM (Lunch Provided)
- Sunday Morning (Feb 28): 8:45 AM-12:30 PM (Breakfast Provided)
- Saturday Morning (Feb 28): 12:15 PM-4:00 PM (Lunch Provided)
- One delicious meal per shift (snacks & drinks provided throughout the day)
- Free ACC T-shirt
- Great opportunity to support Carolina Athletics & add to your resume!
Sign-up at tinyurl.com/Fencing2k21 by next Tuesday, February 16 at 5:00 PM. The first page is Saturday shifts. The second page is Sunday shifts.
Contact Annika Martensson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jordan Bermudez (email@example.com) for questions or concerns.