Inclement Weather Updates
We’re keeping an eye on the weather for now and will make our decision closer to 4PM. If the weather turns for the worse earlier, we’ll make an earlier call. Of course, the weather in Fayetteville may be different from wherever you are driving from. If classes aren’t canceled, please make the best determination of the safety conditions of the roads in your area and consider what time you will be driving home.
But for now, classes are still on schedule. We will post again later today.