Need A Stocking Stuffer?
Maybe your fencer has all the gear they need. Looking for an inexpensive stocking stuffer for a fencer? Check out our team socks! Even if you don’t have a full uniform, you can still rock with some cool All-American Fencing Academy team socks.
Find them here: https://shopsockprints.com/collections/all-american-fencing-academy-at-shopsockprints-com?afmc=37
If you’re still looking for inexpensive stocking stuffers, here is some gear that’s always handy:
- A new fencing glove. Especially if you can smell the current one from the other room, or it has the ability to stand on it’s own).
- Rubber tips. Tips always disappear or break, have a back up, get the point?
- Extra body cord. Face it, we can always use someone throwing us line.
- Extra mask cord. These are cheaper than body cord, might as well have an extra one too.
- Tightening tool. You never know when you need to get a better grip on things. But they’re helpful to have in your fencing bag tool set!
- Tip tape. Stick with us, we say it’s another good thing to have in your tool set.
- Team hoodie. Ok, we know it’s not gear, but it gets cold up in the fencing room. Good luck stuffing this one in a stocking though.
- Team shirt. If you’re going to get a hoodie, you’ll need a shirt underneath it. And it fits better in a stocking.
- Extra practice weapon. It’s a little more expensive then the others, but they’re relatively cheap. Also, we want to see a picture if you do stick this in a stocking.
- Floor reel. Oops, sorry, this is for us. We want this in our stocking. We’ll make sure we have a giant stocking. We’re planning on replacing all our overhead reels with floor reels. 🙂 But if you want to get us something, get this. 🙂