On Strip/At Home Training Series: Second Week April Fencing Class
It’s the second week of April, I hope everyone is weathering the stay-at-home policies. Please think about our friends and families that are dealing with the coronavirus. We hope everyone also had a good easter!
Here’s this week’s class! Remember you can do it all in on go, or you can always break it up, or return to any section. Above anything else, make sure you practice footwork! Again, if you have any questions or need help with any exercises, or if you need recommendations about any fencing exercises you can do at home, don’t hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or text us at 910-644-0137.
This week’s class: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6PlTyP8i-s&t=41s
Here are the individual sections:
- Warm-ups: https://youtu.be/a6PlTyP8i-s?t=74
- Footwork: https://youtu.be/a6PlTyP8i-s?t=309
- Target Bladework: https://youtu.be/a6PlTyP8i-s?t=666
- Partner Bladework/Review: https://youtu.be/a6PlTyP8i-s?t=1240
- Tactical Drll with Partner: https://youtu.be/a6PlTyP8i-s?t=2144
- Games with a Partner: https://youtu.be/a6PlTyP8i-s?t=2771
Don’t forget to practice footwork. If you look in our last post, I recommend doing 3 pieces of footwork, forward or backward, and finish with an attack. You can find reviews of the footwork here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzRoSLhb3uVcXVhHCHRCPdFnNL7lrw9Rd
Listen to this audio book on YouTube. Make Your Bed and Little Things That Can Change Youor Life…and Maybe the World. It just under 2 hours long. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA8dTigYKX8
I hope everyone continues to be safe. I’m always available if you have any questions.
Stay healthy, stay safe, and I’ll see you next time.
Thank you to our On Strip/At Home Sponsors
- Fox Bookkeeping: https://www.facebook.com/Fox-Bookkeeping-484085878994066/
- Steven C. McRae, P.A.: http://stevemcraelaw.com/
- Matthew Woods VO: http://matthewwoodsvo.com/